O’Neill Vintners has made a signficant capital investment to become the preferred custom wine brand producer in California. We are uniquely positioned to create a wide range of exclusive brand programs, each tailored to meet the specific business and consumer preferences of leading retailers, restaurants and hospitality interests around the world. Unlike brokers and middlemen, O’Neill Vintners is a primary source winery with comprehensive vertical integration – meaning we make and control all of our own wines from grape to bottle. We believe this point-of-difference allows us to deliver the quality, consistency and service customers demand – all at prices that are among the most competitive in the industry.
From national to control brands, private labels to custom bottling, O’Neill has the resources and flexibility to meet virtually any case goods requirements. Our core capabilities include:
- Premium varietal grapes sourced throughout California’s diverse growing regions
- State-of-the-art bottling lines
- Versatile packaging options – 750ml, 1.5L, cork, screw cap, bar top and more
- 150,000 square feet of air-conditioned warehouse storage
- Quality control certifications from BRC, Tesco, ALDI, Walmart, HACCP, CCSW (certified sustainable), CCOF (organic)
- Dedicated customer support team and value-added services
For more information regarding O’Neill's custom brand programs, please refer to our custom brands sell sheet.